Menú

viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Hi users!

I'm starting this research of dreams and I'm finding some difficulties. 

I wanted to talk, in this new post, about the interpretation of the different types of dreams and of what we dream. I had thought that this would be a good way to start with the investigation because it is a think that restless a lot of people. The biggest problem was that most of the pages that I found about the interpretation of dreams seemed to be not to much serious

In spite of the problems, thanks to a friend, I have found a way to start. One day he told me that he usually dreams that someone follows but never catches him. My friend knew about my project and asked me to research the meaning of his repeated topic. And this is just what I have done!

There are some specific meanings for differnet types of persecutions. However, generally it is a nightmare due to some problem that worries you and you try to run out of it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario